This year in a blur. We redid the rooms in the back of the house, finished the guestroom, and now, Kev and I both have offices.
We bought new-to-us furniture through Facebook Marketplace and sold a few, as well. Kevin and I celebrated 35 years of marriage.
We bought a bunch of succulents, put in: a new backyard, vegetable garden, back patio, finished five painting projects for the backyard, got out of our 8×40 storage unit, gave away a bunch of stuff, rearranged our shed and garage, and found a new church.
- written 40,000+ words in my novel,
- written four short stories,
- submitted for a poetry contest, was accepted, and published
- recorded lots of tutorials for YouTube since June
- posted blogs weekly since June
- posted Questions of the Day, weekly, since June
- written several poems
- written a few new songs
- taken online writing classes
- attended online webinars
- Joined five different writing Facebook groups
- And have kept up with six precious grandkids, 5 until last week, four admin. accounts, three older brothers, two darling daughters, and my husband, turning 60. 🙂
Craziness! Writing it all down makes a difference. It really perked me up. We got things done. Though I will, more than likely, not finish my novel this year, I made a big dent. We actually accomplished more than I had realized.
We all got lemons for 2020. Lemonade anyone?
One thought on “Lemonade Anyone?”
WOW! I didn’t know it was possible to accomplish so much in a year! I would love some of your lemonade! (the real stuff! Best lemonade I ever had!) I don’t know what I have accomplished this year at all! We finally sold the house in Winston! PTL!
It sounds like God has been truly blessing you and Kevin! 6 grandkids?! Did I read that right? We only have 4! I so miss having babies around! Would you share some family photos? Is your family able to get together? This crazy pandemic! A woman Dave works with told him that he couldn’t have more than 6 people over for Thanksgiving. When he told her that we have 7 people living in our house, she replied, “Well, somebody has to leave!” I pray that God will provide a cure, that people will turn towards God, and our country will be healed!
Is there some way you could send me a notification when you put out something new? I don’t get on Facebook very often and I forget to check out your blogs.
Love you lots! 💜
Tell Kevin I said hi.